Anunţ publicitar al Statului Român in ziarele mari ale lumii:

Anunţ publicitar al Statului Român in ziarele mari ale lumii:

Cine a putut, ştiut şi vrut a plecat.

Avem nevoie de ajutor!
Plătim la nivelul pieţei.
Preferăm vorbitori de Româna!

______________________________

luni, ianuarie 7

Went Fishing, Caught 4 Deer


"Sight is the ability to see the physical world
while vision is the gift of seeing beyond it."
 
 
 
 
Went Fishing, Caught 4 Deer
A once in the history of mankind kind of thing.  
    The Best Day Of Fishing Ever!
Some fishing stories are a little hard to believe,

but this guy has pictures to prove his story...

I've heard of salmon jumping into boats,

but never anything quite like this...

Tom Satre told the Sitka Gazette that he was out

with a charter group on his 62-foot fishing vessel

when four juvenile black-tailed deer swam directly

toward his boat.


     
"Once the deer reached the boat, the four began to circle

the boat, looking directly at us.  We could tell right away that

the young bucks were distressed.

      I opened up my back gate and we helped the typically

skittish and absolutely wild animals onto the boat.  In all my

years fishing, I've never seen anything quite like it!
 
Once onboard, they collapsed with exhaustion, shivering."


    
"This is a picture I
took of the rescued bucks on the back

of my boat, the Alaska Quest. 
     We headed for Taku Harbour . Once we reached the

dock, the first buck that we had been pulled from the

water hopped onto the dock, looked back as if to say

'thank you' and disappeared into the forest.
     After a bit of prodding and assistance, two more

followed, but the smallest deer needed a little more help.


    
This is me carrying the little guy.


  
 My daughter, Anna, and son, Tim, helped the last buck

to its feet.  We didn't know how long they had been in the

icy waters or if there had been others who did not survive.

My daughter later told me that the experience was something

that she would never forget, and I suspect the deer felt the

same way as well!"


    

   "Kindness is the language the blind
can see
And the deaf can hear." - Mark Twain
 


--

Niciun comentariu: