Anunţ publicitar al Statului Român in ziarele mari ale lumii:

Anunţ publicitar al Statului Român in ziarele mari ale lumii:

Cine a putut, ştiut şi vrut a plecat.

Avem nevoie de ajutor!
Plătim la nivelul pieţei.
Preferăm vorbitori de Româna!

______________________________

miercuri, februarie 25

ARE YOU A VET?


 PLEASE READ TO THE  END, VERY GOOD


 ARE YOU A VET ?

 Here is a great story. Without a word being said except at the very end a German tourist jumped in the freezing water and saved my precious little dog.  Upon getting back on the pier, he checked out my puppy nnd told me, "Ze dog is ok. He vill be fine."

Due to his selfless heroic act, I asked, "Are you a vet?"
He replied, "Vet ? I'm fuken soaked!"



Thought for the day
 "It's only when you see a mosquito landing on your testicles that you realise there is always a way to solve problems without using violence."

Niciun comentariu: