1. Ted Walsh - Horse Racing Commentator - 'This is really a lovely
horse. I once rode her mother.'??
2. Pat Glenn, weightlifting commentator - 'And this is Gregoriava
from Bulgaria . I saw her snatch this morning and it was
3. Harry Carpenter at the Oxford-Cambridge boat race 1977 - 'Ah,
isn't that nice. The wife of the Cambridge President is kissing
the Cox of the Oxford crew.'??
4. US PGA Commentator - 'One of the reasons Arnie (Arnold Palmer)
is playing so well is that, before each tee shot, his wife takes
out his balls and kisses them. Oh my god !! What have I just
5. Carenza Lewis about finding food in the Middle Ages on 'Time
Team Live' said: 'You'd eat beaver if you could get it.'??
6. A female news anchor who, the day after it was supposed to have
snowed and didn't, turned to the weatherman and asked, 'So Bob,
where's that eight inches you promised me last night?' Not only
did HE have to leave the set, but half the crew did too, because
they were laughing so hard!??
7. Steve Ryder covering the US Masters: 'Ballesteros felt much
better today after a 69 yesterday.'??
8. Clair Frisby talking about a jumbo hot dog on 'Look North'
said: 'There's nothing like a big hot sausage inside you on a cold
night like this. '??
9 Mike Hallett discussing missed snooker shots on 'Sky Sports':
'Stephen Hendry jumps on Steve Davis's misses every chance he
10.Ken Brown commentating on golfer Nick Faldo and his caddie
Fanny Sunneson lining-up shots at the Scottish Open: 'Some weeks
Nick likes to use Fanny; other weeks he prefers to do it by